Condo Unit Owners Protection


Do condos get the same coverage as a single family home? As a rented apartment? And just what the heck is "walls-in coverage," anyway? Don't worry, Kennedy Insurance Agency insurance experts are here to answer those and a thousand other questions. We package the most effective coverage for your condo or town-house, and we design the right amount of personal property, dwelling coverage and liability for your unique situation. We find out exactly what your homeowners association or condo association covers and then recommend the best combination of coverage.

You can add enhanced coverage for your special items like jewelry, computers, fine art as well as adding coverage for earthquake and many of our carriers offer generous discounts for insuring your auto & umbrella as well. Of course, we always compare the rates amongst the industry's top companies to get you the best deal.

Call us for a quote today at (415) 951-0738.